I’m still playing around, but now that I’ve migrated all of my content from the last site I know I’m going to start using this site on a regular basis again.
- Orry & Troy WeddingThe final wedding of the season was Orry Clayborne & Troy Allen on September 11th in Memphis.
- Thompson WeddingThe 3rd wedding of the summer was Jomo Thompson & Molly Hogan on June 26th, conveniently both the their birthday.
- Brower WeddingThe second wedding of the season was Savanna Geeslin and Talmage Brower on June 5th.
- Casey WeddingThe first wedding of the year was Brandon Casey and Skylar Byram on April 3rd.
- The Man in the GlassWhen you get what you want in your struggle for self and the world makes you king for a day Just go to the mirror and look at yourself and see what that man has to say For it isn’t your father or mother or wife who judgment upon you must pass The fellow whose verdict counts the […]
- Smile PrayerAnd now a moment of silence, let us pray And as you journey into outerspacemay the angels help to lead the way may the prayers that our families madeshine up on your soul to keep you safe And all the homies that done passed awayThey there to greet you as you pass the gates And […]
- Almost BackOver the past week I completed the restoration and migration of this website. It went down around 18 months ago and after several failed restoration attempts a different version was created. After that I decided to give restoring a final shot, this time with the help of a friend, and it worked. This site is […]
- StreakI ended the year on an 80 day streak of closing all 3 rings. The 3 days in October I missed were when I was visiting the Elzas and Hanberys in Florida. If I include August and September I finished the year missing closing all the rings only 5 days in the last 5 months […]
- Welcome Biden & HarrisBy the time this publishes we should have a new resident of the White House. Reflection is common during times of change. Looking at where we are, how we got here, if it is where we want to be, where we want to go, and how to get there is wise. Cheers! to new beginnings. […]
- Ups and DownsMy weigh-ins over the break were all over the place. I exercise and step on the scale each morning after my shower. They aren’t at the same time each day, but probably within the same 90 minute block. The amount of food I eat and water I drink doesn’t vary enough to explain the 5 […]