I’m still playing around, but now that I’ve migrated all of my content from the last site I know I’m going to start using this site on a regular basis again.
- Smile PrayerAnd now a moment of silence, let us pray And as you journey into outerspacemay the angels help to lead the way may the prayers that our families madeshine up on your soul to keep you safe And all the homies that done passed awayThey there to greet you as you pass the gates And… Continue reading Smile Prayer
- Almost BackOver the past week I completed the restoration and migration of this website. It went down around 18 months ago and after several failed restoration attempts a different version was created. After that I decided to give restoring a final shot, this time with the help of a friend, and it worked. This site is… Continue reading Almost Back
- StreakI ended the year on an 80 day streak of closing all 3 rings. The 3 days in October I missed were when I was visiting the Elzas and Hanberys in Florida. If I include August and September I finished the year missing closing all the rings only 5 days in the last 5 months… Continue reading Streak
- Welcome Biden & HarrisBy the time this publishes we should have a new resident of the White House. Reflection is common during times of change. Looking at where we are, how we got here, if it is where we want to be, where we want to go, and how to get there is wise. Cheers! to new beginnings.… Continue reading Welcome Biden & Harris
- Ups and DownsMy weigh-ins over the break were all over the place. I exercise and step on the scale each morning after my shower. They aren’t at the same time each day, but probably within the same 90 minute block. The amount of food I eat and water I drink doesn’t vary enough to explain the 5… Continue reading Ups and Downs
- Last YearLast year I set a goal to lose 0.1 pound per day, coming to a total of 36.6 pounds for the year. I failed to reach the goal, but made it to 27 pounds. I didn’t fail miserably, but failed. Looking at my weigh-ins it seems to be due to getting off to a rough… Continue reading Last Year
- Goodbye 2020!I’m happy to say goodbye to 2020. It’s only been a little odd for me, not that bad, but I’m happy for it to come to an end. Here’s to 2021. Cheers!
- Merry ChristmasMerry Christmas everyone. I hope everyone has a great ending to 2020.
- Why Doctors are Offering Free Tax Prep in Their Waiting Rooms by Lucy MarcilLucy Marcil presented Why Doctors are Offering Free Tax Prep in Their Waiting Rooms as a TED Talk.
- How to Train Employees to Have Difficult Conversations by Tamekia MizLadi SmithTamekia MizLadi Smith presented How to Train Employees to Have Difficult Conversations as a TED Talk.