I am an incredibly nice guy that lives in Memphis, TN and has a home in Lexington, KY, even though I travel a lot and am not often at either. I was once quiet by nature, now it’s by choice. I’m extremely opinionated, but don’t always share my opinions. I prefer to relax in the background and let those that want the spotlight have it. I love the honesty, innocence, and self-centeredness of the 4-6 year old children I used to coach. I am also a former auditor, business owner, cheerleader, and cheerleading coach and currently some of the same.
- Founder of Spirit Company (Established in January 2005)
- Founder, Owner, & Executive Director of Showtime Spirit in Lexington, KY (May 2008 through December 2009)
- Senior Associate at Harper, Rains, Knight & Company in Ridgeland, MS (June 2002 through May 2008)
- Master of Professional Accountancy, University of Southern Mississippi, May 2002
- Master of Business Administration, University of Southern Mississippi, May 2001
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, University of Kentucky, May 1999
Please visit the contact page if you want to get in touch with me.